1. PROTECTION GUARANTEE
Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd provides a protection guarantee on all professionally applied NXTZEN paint and interior coatings. The guarantee includes protection from UV damage and permanent stains due to bird and bat faeces, bug splatter, leather dye transfer, food and beverage spills.
Ceramic Professional, L-Coat, Fiber Coat - Five (5) years.
Graphene Serum - Seven (7) years.
Elite - Nine (9) years.
3. TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Guarantee is only valid when in receipt of an official NXTZEN product serial code and proof of purchase, commencing from date of application.
- Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied/reapplied or repaired by an authorised agent nominated by Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd.
- Excludes vehicles registered for commercial use.
- NXTZEN agents must be notified of any claim within 30 days of occurrence. Subsequent damage caused outside this period is excluded from any guarantees.
- Vehicle must remain continuously registered within Australia for the duration of the guarantee.
- Guarantee for NXTZEN Ceramic Professional, Graphene Serum and Elite is valid for automotive two-stage clear coated body panels only and excludes single stage and non clear coated finishes.
- Clear over base matte/satin finishes guarantees are limited to clause 6.1 of this agreement.
- Vehicle must be maintained according to the standards and techniques recommended by Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd.
- Protection Guarantee is valid for the registered owner and is not transferrable.
4. GENERAL LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd, or its agents will not accept liability for:
- Deterioration of factory paint work or repaint, leather, fabric or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturers, their dealerships, third party suppliers, modifiers, repairers or professional detailers not authorised.
- Pre-existing damage or deterioration.
- Any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturer's warranty.
- Untreated areas due to accident damage and/or subsequent repairs, scratches, hard water spotting, rust water damage, tree sap, loss of hydrophobic properties, paint overspray, damage caused by stone chips, factory or aftermarket clear coat failure, abrasion from motorcycle leathers or other such materials.
- Leather and fabric rips or tears, inks, gums, bleaches or other stains to interior surfaces caused by corrosive liquids.
- Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, vandalism, extreme weather conditions and secondary effects that may result from the foregoing.
- Any consequential loss including either incidental or indirect damages to arise from any claim under this guarantee.
5. GUARANTEE WILL BE DEEMED INVALID IF THE FOLLOWING TRANSPIRE
- Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended.
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds, polishes and third party products.
- Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage or requiring repair.
- Failure to adhere to requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this guarantee.
6. MAKING A CLAIM
In the event of a claim, this guarantee is subject to the following conditions at Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd option.
- Refund the owner of the nominated vehicle the cost of coating application in full and final settlement of the customer's guarantee, or;
- Arrange the necessary approvals for repair and coating reapplication to affected areas.
Claim inspections shall be carried out at an authorised dealer nominated by Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd and may be subject to a servicing fee of $120 plus GST. All servicing fees are refundable with a valid claim.
This guarantee does not exclude any consumer guarantees applicable by law. Any dispute shall be governed by the law of New South Wales, and both parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
7. VEHICLE ACCIDENT DAMAGE
Contact your vehicle insurer to ensure your automotive protection is included in your insurance cover package. If the vehicle sustains damage and reapplication is required, contact Zen Automotive Suppliers or your NXTZEN agent to arrange any additional treatments.